8/27/2009 by war-europe.com
We have the following round of Hot Fixes for you today:
General Changes & Bug Fixes
- We continue to make ongoing improvements to client and server stability.
- Fixed an issue that was causing players to drop Scarabs and Soul Talismans when killed outside of the Land of the Dead.
Combat and Careers
- Bullseye: Fixed an issue which prevented this Tactic from working properly.
- Enemies Abound: Players will now be able to locate the suspicious characters that they need to interrogate for this quest.
- Gatestone: This item can now be crafted by players with a Talisman Making skill lower than 200.
- Portalstone: This item can now be crafted by players with a Talisman Making skill lower than 200.
Land of the Dead
- The weapon and armor merchants in the Land of the Dead have had an overhaul. You will now be able to find all of the available items on the correct merchants (weapons on the Weapon Merchant, armor on the Armor Merchant).
The Necropolis of Zandri
- Nekh Akhet will now use his abilities against Destruction characters.
- Tomb of the Vulture Lord: Players entering the Temple of Ualatp Public Quest in the Necropolis of Zandri will properly receive the Dig ability.
The Tomb of the Vulture Lord
- King Amenemhetum will no longer pull players into the Casket of Souls when he has low health.
- Goldweed: This item once again has multiplying properties in addition to stabilizing properties.
- Khutepís Throwing Axe: Corrected an issue that caused this item not to have a buy value.
- Nehekharan Ritual Ornament: Corrected an issue that caused this item not to have a buy value.
- Scorpionís Shroud: Players who are eligible for this reward item can now receive the item through the in-game mail system.
- Summoning Stone: This item is now sold for less than the cost of the materials needed to craft it.
- Summoning Stone: Corrected an issue that allowed players to summon groupmates into the Land of the Dead when their Realm did not control it.
Realm vs. Realm
Campaign / Open RvR
- The Battlefield Objectives in Chrace will again display their conditions from inside the flag areas.
- Order players will now zone correctly when entering contested Altdorf from the Reikwald side Entrance.